Injured in an Accident in Racine? Call Our Wisconsin Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Located approximately 22 miles south of Milwaukee and 70 miles north of Chicago, Racine provides close access to some of the midwest’s top metropolitan areas. Racine sits at the point where the Root River flows into Lake Michigan.
Some of the most notable attractions in the city include the Racine Zoo, Racine Art Museum, Windpoint Lighthouse, Petrifying Springs Park, and RAM’s Charles A. Wustum Museum of Fine Arts.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Racine personal injury lawyers fight aggressively to protect the rights of injured victims and their family members. We know how to hold negligent companies and large insurers’ carriers accountable.
You need money to pay your bills. If you or someone you know was injured in an accident, we can help. For a no-cost, no-commitment initial consultation, please do not hesitate to contact our Racine personal injury lawyers today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Racine, Wisconsin
We provide comprehensive accident & injury representation in Racine County, Wisconsin. With close ties to the local community, we are Wisconsin’s premiere personal injury law firm right in your own neighborhood. Among other types of personal injury claims, our Racine attorneys have the skills and experience to help you with:
- Auto Accidents: Along with a sprawling network of city streets, Racine is home to several major thoroughfares, including Wisconsin Highway 32, State Street, and Washington Ave. Unfortunately, car crashes remain a serious safety issue. If you were hurt in a collision in Racine County, call our Racine car accident attorneys for immediate help.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents happen for a wide range of different reasons, including truck driver errors, tire blowouts, poorly loaded trailers, and negligence by trucking companies. If you were hurt in a collision, call our Racine, WI truck accident lawyers for a free case evaluation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We have deep experience handling motorcycle accident injuries claims in Southern Wisconsin. If you or your loved one sustained serious injuries in a motorcycle crash in Racine, our attorneys are ready to help.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nursing homes are regulated by federal and state agencies. When a nursing home fails to provide adequate care, serious harm, potentially even life-threatening complications, can result. If your loved one was the victim of nursing home negligence, call our Racine, WI attorneys for help.
- Slip and Falls: Each year, more than one million people nationwide seek emergency care for slip and fall accident injuries. If you were hurt in a slip and fall in Racine, please contact our personal injury law team for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Dog Bite Injury: Wisconsin has complex dog bite laws. Depending on the specific nature of your case, you may be able to file a strict liability claim and/or a negligence claim. If you or your child was hurt by a dangerous dog, call our Racine, WI dog bite injury attorney for a free review of your case.
- Product Liability: In Wisconsin, product makers, product distributors, and retail stores can be held liable for injuries caused by a defective product. The state uses a strict liability standard for most product liability claims. Call our Racine, WI product liability attorney for a free, fully confidential assessment of your case.
- Medical Malpractice: Racine is home to many medical providers, including Ascension All Saints Hospital – Surgical Services, All Saints Hospital, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. No matter your provider, you deserve high-quality care. If you suffered harm due to substandard care, call our Racine medical malpractice lawyers for immediate help.
- Wrongful Death: Our Racine, WI wrongful death lawyers are compassionate, reliable advocates for families that lost a loved one in a fatal accident. We have deep experience navigating Wisconsin’s wrongful death laws. Our firm will handle your entire legal case, while you focus on your family.
Injured Victims Need Financial Compensation For Their Personal Injury
Were you injured in an accident in Racine County? If so, you need financial compensation to provide for the people you care about most. Wisconsin law allows injured victims to seek financial compensation for the full value of their damages.
However, insurance companies can make things hard on people and families. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Racine personal injury attorneys have the skills and expertise to help you maximize your financial recovery. You have the right to seek financial assistance for the following types of losses:
- Property damage, including automobile repairs
- Emergency room costs and hospital bills
- Other medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Physical disfigurement
- Long-term disability
- Wrongful death
You Can Trust the Racine Personal Injury Lawyers at Martin Law Office
Most people have a lot of questions about the personal injury claims process. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we are here to take the burden off of your and your family. We will handle all of the legal aspects of your case. Among other things, our Racine personal injury attorneys are prepared to:
- Conduct a free, in-depth review and evaluation of your case
- Investigate the accident, securing the information needed to establish liability
- Complete the legal paperwork, including insurance paperwork
- Represent you in settlement negotiations to work towards a favorable agreement
- Take your personal injury case wherever it needs to go to get the best results
Upfront costs are not an issue with Wisconsin personal injury law firms. The last thing you need is another bill to worry about. We handle accident claims using contingency fee arrangements. Our Racine personal injury lawyers only get paid when you get paid,
Speak to Our Racine, WI Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Racine personal injury lawyers are skilled, results-oriented advocates for injured victims and their family members. If you were hurt in an accident, we are here to help you determine the best course of action. Contact us today to arrange a free evaluation of your case. We represent injured victims and their families throughout Racine County.