Were You Injured in an Accident in Franklin? We Can Help You Get Financial Compensation
Once called the “City of Homes” due to its larger residential spaces, Franklin is a fast-growing suburb of Milwaukee. Indeed, Franklin is on the move. Over the last three decades, the city’s population has increased by nearly two-thirds.
Franklin is home to some of the region’s largest employers, including Northwestern Mutual and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. It is a quiet, pleasant community. Recently, it was ranked by Money Magazine as one of the top 100 places to live in the United States.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Franklin personal injury lawyers have the legal knowledge and professional expertise that you can rely on. As Wisconsin’s premiere personal injury law firm, we are committed to delivering results for clients.
If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, you need professional support. To arrange your free consultation with a Franklin, WI personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
A Personal Injury Law Firm Serving Franklin, Wisconsin
We are a full services personal injury law firm providing representation to people in Franklin, Milwaukee County, and throughout Wisconsin. With close ties to the local community, we are ready to get started on your case right away. No matter the nature or severity of your accident, our legal team can help. Personal injury claims we handle in Franklin include:
- Auto Accidents: Car crashes are among the leading causes of serious injuries in Wisconsin. If you or your loved one was hurt in a traffic collision in Franklin, we are here to protect your rights and help you secure full financial compensation.
- Truck Accidents: With U.S. Route 45 and Wisconsin Highway 100 running through the city, Franklin sees more than its fair share of commercial trucking accidents. If you were injured in a tractor-trailer crash, contact an experienced Franklin truck accident lawyer for help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists face some unique safety risks. Nearly 80 percent of motorcycle collisions result in injuries to the rider. Our Franklin, WI motorcycle accident attorneys have the skills and experience to maximize your financial compensation.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Was your loved one harmed due to nursing home abuse or neglect in Franklin? If so, you need to take immediate action. Call our Franklin, WI nursing home abuse attorney for immediate help.
- Slip and Fall Accident Claims: Hurt in a slip and fall accident? Call our Franklin slip and fall accident lawyers for a free, fully confidential review and evaluation of your case. We will help you maximize your financial recovery.
- Premises Liability: Our law firm handles the full range of premises liability claims in Southern Wisconsin. If you were hurt due to the negligence of a business or property owner in Franklin, we can help.
- Dog Bite Injury: When proper safety precautions are not taken, dogs have the potential to be quite dangerous. If you or your kid was bitten by a dog in Milwaukee County, call our law firm for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Product Liability: When you purchase a product, you should not have to worry that it will pose a serious safety risk to your family. Manufacturers, distributors, and other companies can be held strictly liable for injuries caused by dangerous and defective products.
- Medical Malpractice: Franklin is home to the Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital – Franklin Campus as well as a number of smaller medical clinics and doctor’s offices. When you seek professional care, you should be able to trust that medical professionals and medical providers will look out for your safety and well-being. If you were harmed by the negligence of a medical professional, call our Franklin, WI medical malpractice lawyer today.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing is more traumatic than losing a close family member in a fatal accident. With extensive experience navigating Wisconsin’s wrongful death laws, our Franklin wrongful death lawyers are compassionate, justice-focused advocates for grieving families. We will take care of all of your legal needs.
We Will Maximize Your Financial Compensation For Your Personal Injury
Were you hurt in an accident in Milwaukee County? If so, you need money to pay your bills. Through a personal injury claim, you have the right to seek financial support for economic and non-economic losses. While the law is clear, the claims process can be challenging.
The unfortunate reality is that insurers invariably try to settle personal injury cases for less. We are here to maximize your financial recovery. Among other things, our Franklin personal injury lawyers can help you seek money damages for the following types of losses:
- Property damage
- Emergency medical care
- Hospital bills
- Other medical costs
- Rehabilitative treatment
- Loss of current and future earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death of a close relative
Martin Law Office is Wisconsin’s Premier Personal Injury Firm in Your Neighborhood
Personal injury claims are complicated. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we help clients navigate the claims process—so that they are in the best position to get justice and fair financial compensation. When you call our office, you will speak to a Franklin personal injury lawyer who will:
- Listen to your story and answer any questions
- Review your accident, gathering all of the evidence
- Represent you in settlement talks with insurers
- Take whatever action is needed to get results
All of our clients are protected by our no-fee personal injury guarantee. You do not have to worry about the cost of hiring a top-rated personal injury lawyer in Franklin. There is no fee unless we win your case.
Call Our Franklin, WI Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Franklin personal injury lawyers are passionate, results-driven advocates for victims and their loved ones. If you or someone you know sustained a serious injury, we are prepared to take your case the distance to get you justice and compensation.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation review of your case. We represent injured victims in Franklin and throughout the surrounding region in Milwaukee County.