Hurt In Wisconsin? Contact Our Milwaukee Personal Injury Attorneys For A Complimentary Consultation
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a city in Milwaukee County with a population of 563,200 according to the US Census Bureau. The 31st-largest city in the US, Milwaukee is the biggest city in Wisconsin. Notable Milwaukee neighborhoods include Arlington Heights, Brewers’ Hill, Grover Heights, and Thurston Woods.
The median income for a Milwaukee household is $43,125 and $51,170 for a family.. The city lies along the shores of Lake Michigan, and the Root River and Lincoln Creek flow through the community.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys are ready to fight to safeguard your legal rights and financial interests. Never attempt to stand up to a large insurance company alone. Let our seasoned Milwaukee attorneys do the work. For a free and confidential case review, contact our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys today.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Martin Law Office, S.C., is a full-service law firm representing injury victims in Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Founder and managing attorney Kevin R. Martin leads our legal team. Mr. Martin has dual board certification and is Wisconsin’s sole registered nurse and AV Rated Preeminent personal injury lawyer. Some of the personal injury cases we handle in Milwaukee include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto accidents occur daily in Milwaukee, with many people suffering severe, life-changing injuries. If someone’s negligence hurt you due to distracted driving, speeding, DUI, or reckless driving, our Milwaukee injury attorneys can help.
- Truck Accidents: Our commercial truck accident attorneys frequently represent seriously injured Milwaukeeans. Trucking companies aggressively contest personal injury claims, even when their drivers are at fault. Have Martin Law Office, S.C., fight for your rights in truck accident settlement negotiations.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists are much more likely than others to be seriously hurt in an accident. You could receive compensation in a Milwaukee personal injury claim if you have head trauma, broken bones, cuts and scrapes, or back injuries.
- Nursing Home Neglect And Abuse: Our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys handle all kinds of nursing home neglect and abuse cases. Nursing homes and related facilities must provide high-quality, professional care. Contact our Milwaukee nursing home abuse attorneys if your loved one was harmed or neglected.
- Dog Bites: If a Milwaukee dog owner does not take precautions, their dog can be dangerous to others. If a dog bit you or someone in your family, our Milwaukee dog bite lawyers can help.
- Slip And Fall: Slips, trips, and falls in Milwaukee can cause severe injuries. Property owners and businesses in Wisconsin must identify and address unsafe tripping and slipping dangers on their property. Our attorneys aggressively advocate for Wisconsin slip-and-fall victims.
- Wrongful Death: Did you lose a loved one in Milwaukee in an accident? Our wrongful death attorneys stand up for grieving families’ rights in these heartbreaking cases. We understand that no amount of money will bring your loved one back, but your family is entitled to justice and financial support.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, hospitals, and other medical providers must provide the highest professional care. Patients can be harmed and sometimes fatally injured when they fail in their duties. You can rely on our Milwaukee medical malpractice lawyers to help you and your family obtain justice.
- Product Liability: A product may not always work as advertised, and flaws can lead to danger and injury. The manufacturer may also have failed to provide a sufficient warning. If you are seriously hurt, or a loved one dies because of a product defect, you could have grounds for a product liability lawsuit.
This is not an all-encompassing list of personal injury cases we handle. Contact our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys at Martin Law, S.C., if you have been hurt, for a complimentary case review.
Our Lawyers Fight For Your Rights And Full Compensation
Under Wisconsin law, injured parties can pursue financial relief for economic and non-economic damages. After a serious Milwaukee accident, you may be hurt and unable to work, but life does not stop. You need money for medical bills, living expenses, and more.
Unfortunately, you cannot rely on the at-fault party’s insurance company to give you what you deserve. Insurance companies are concerned solely with their bottom line and will offer you a fraction of what you deserve. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Milwaukee personal injury lawyers fight for our clients’ maximum compensation. You may be eligible for settlement money for the following:
- Doctor and hospital bills
- Emergency medical care
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost earnings and loss of future income
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Long-term disability
- Pain and suffering
Why You Can Always Count On Our Milwaukee Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury law is complex. The insurance company employs well-trained adjusters and attorneys who will try to pay you as little as possible. Fight back by having a fierce, experienced litigator at your side. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we are ready to advocate for you by:
- Setting up a free consultation to review your case.
- Thoroughly investigating your accident, collecting evidence, and building the case.
- Handling all personal injury claim documentation and paperwork.
- Representing you in insurance settlement talks.
- Assembling a legal strategy prioritizing your best interests.
- Representing you in court, if necessary.
Do not count on legal advice from friends, family, or the Internet. Only an experienced personal injury attorney who fully understands your case can offer the necessary counsel. With a record of enthusiastic testimonials from past injury clients, rely on our Milwaukee personal injury lawyers to represent and advocate for you.
Schedule A Complimentary Consultation With Our Milwaukee Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorneys
Martin Law Office, S.C., has an experienced group of aggressive personal injury attorneys who advocate for victims’ rights. Our attorneys are ready to intervene if you or your loved one suffered a severe injury.
Please contact our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys today at (414) 856-4010 for a free case assessment Our attorneys represent injured clients throughout Milwaukee and the surrounding region.