Injured in an Accident in Greenfield? Call the Martin Law Office for a Free Consultation
Greenfield is a suburban community located approximately 11 miles southwest of downtown Milwaukee. Some of the top sites and attractions in Greenfield include the Boerner Botanical Garden, Whitnall Park, Konkel Park, Trimborn Farm, and Greendale Gazebo. With Interstate 43 and Wisconsin Highway 24 coming directly through the city, many people in Greenfield commute to Milwaukee on a daily basis.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Greenfield personal injury lawyers are proud to provide top-quality, fully personalized legal representation to clients throughout Milwaukee County. You need money to pay your bills and support the people you care about most. If you or someone you know was seriously injured in an accident, we are available to help. Call us now to set up a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with a Greenfield, WI personal injury attorney.
We Provide Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation in Greenfield
Following a serious accident, you deserve guidance and support from a reliable attorney. We have close ties to the local community and we are committed to providing big firm representation with a neighborhood touch. Regardless of the nature and severity of your accident, our Greenfield personal injury lawyers are ready to help you secure justice and compensation. Cases we handle include:
- Auto Accidents: Interstate 43, Wisconsin Highway 24, and countless streets run through Greenfield. Unfortunately, the community sees more than its fair share of serious motor vehicle collisions. If you were hurt in a crash, call our Greenfield, WI car accident lawyers for a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents: Large commercial trucks pose a safety risk to the public. Truck companies should never put profits before people—safety matters. If you were hurt in a tractor-trailer collision, please do not hesitate to contact our Greenfield truck accident attorneys for a free review of your case.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We have the specialized skills and expertise to represent injured motorcyclists. If you were hurt in a motorcycle collision in Greenfield, call our law firm to set up a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Sadly, nursing home abuse & neglect is a problem in Greenfield, Wisconsin, and throughout the United States. If your elderly or vulnerable loved one suffered harm due to abuse or neglect in an assisted living center, we can help.
- Slip and Falls: Businesses and property owners in Greenfield have a legal responsibility to protect customers/visitors from slipping & tripping hazards. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident in Greenfield, please contact us today.
- Premises Liability: Beyond slip and fall accidents, we also handle the other premises liability claims. Our Greenfield, WI premises liability attorneys hold negligent property owners and their insurers accountable for paying claims.
- Dog Bite Injury: Dangerous dogs have the potential to cause serious injuries—especially to vulnerable people, such as children or senior citizens. In Wisconsin, you may be able to hold a dog owner strictly liable for medical bills. Call our Greenfield, WI dog bite injury lawyers for a free review of your case.
- Product Liability: Product manufacturers, product distributors, and retailers have a legal duty to look out for the health and well-being of the general public. If you were hurt due to a defective product, you can hold the responsible company liable. Wisconsin has a strict liability statute for defective product claims. Call our law firm now for help with your case.
- Medical Malpractice: Greenfield is home to many major medical providers, including Froedtert Greenfield Highlands Health Center, Ascension Wisconsin Hospital – Greenfield Campus, and the Greenfield Clinic-Children’s Wisconsin. Whenever getting medical care, your health, and safety matter. Call our Greenfield, WI medical malpractice lawyers today for a free, no-obligation review of your case.
- Wrongful Death: For families, there is nothing more difficult to deal with than the loss of a loved one in an avoidable accident. While nothing could ever truly make things right, the Wisconsin wrongful death law allows survivors of the victim to seek justice and financial support.
You Deserve Full and Fair Financial Compensation For Your Personal Injury
In Wisconsin, injured victims have the right to seek financial support for both monetary and non-monetary damages. Sadly, large insurance companies can make it difficult for people to get the money that they rightfully deserve.
Insurance adjusters are trained to find ways to resolve claims for less. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Greenfield, WI personal injury lawyers work tirelessly to help people maximize their recovery. You may be eligible to get financial assistance for:
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs
- Ambulance and emergency room fees
- Medical expenses and similar costs
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation
- Loss of current and future income
- Pain and suffering & mental distress
- Permanent scarring or impairment
- Wrongful death of a close family member
How the Greenfield Personal Injury Attorneys at Martin Law Office Can Help
After an accident, it is normal to be stressed out. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we are here to help take the burden off your shoulders. When you reach out to our personal injury law firm, you will have an opportunity to work with a Greenfield attorney who will:
- Answer your questions and explain the process during a free consultation
- Carefully investigate your accident, gathering information to prove liability
- Handle the legal paperwork and settlement negotiations
- Devise a personal injury claims strategy focused on maximizing your compensation
Many people have concerns about the cost of hiring an attorney for their personal injury case in Greenfield. The good news is that you can always afford to work with our premier personal injury law firm. We work on contingency: There are no upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees.
Get Help From Our Greenfield, WI Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Greenfield personal injury attorneys are standing by, ready to get started working on your case. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we are here to help. Give us a call now or send us a message online for a free initial consultation. Our law firm provides personal injury representation in Greenfield and throughout all of Milwaukee County.