Top Wisconsin Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Injured Victims in Mount Pleasant
A village in the heart of Racine County, Mount Pleasant is located about 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago. It was officially incorporated as a self-governing village after a vote of residents in 2003. Some of the top attractions in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin include Petrifying Springs Park, the River Bend Nature Center, and RAM’s Charles A. Wustum Museum of Fine Arts.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers are standing by, ready to do what it takes to protect your rights legal and financial interests. You do not have to go up against an aggressive insurance company alone. Were you hurt in an accident in Racine County? We are more than ready to help you navigate the personal injury claims process. For a free, fully confidential review and assessment of your Mt. Pleasant personal injury claim, please contact us today.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
We are a full-service personal injury law firm representing victims right in your local neighborhood in Mount Pleasant. Our team will bring unique expertise to your case. Our founder and managing attorney Kevin R. Martin is the sole Registered Nurse (RN) and AV Rated Preeminent personal injury lawyer in the whole of Wisconsin.
With a team of top-rated personal injury lawyers who have well-rounded skills, we are prepared to do what is necessary to protect you and your family. A non-exhaustive list of personal injury claims we handle in Mount Pleasant include:
- Traffic Collisions: Were you hurt in an automobile accident caused by the negligence of another party? Whether due to speeding, distracted driving, intoxicated driving, or any other form of carelessness/recklessness, we can help. Call our Mount Pleasant auto crash lawyers for immediate help.
- Truck Accidents: We represent truck accident victims in Southern Wisconsin. Truck companies and their insurers are aggressive in protecting their own interests. Our firm fights for justice. Call our Mount Pleasant truck accident attorney today for a free case review.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists are nearly 25 times more likely than other road users to be severely injured in a crash. Following a motorcycle collision, you need strong legal representation. Call our Mount Pleasant motorcycle accident lawyers today.
- Nursing Home Abuse: We handle the full range of nursing home abuse and neglect cases in Southern Wisconsin. Nursing homes, long-term care centers, and other similar facilities must abide by their duty to provide high-quality professional care. Call our Mount Pleasant nursing home abuse attorneys today if your loved one was harmed.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slips, trips, and falls can lead to severe injuries. Business and property owners in Wisconsin have a proactive duty to identify and address unreasonably dangerous slipping and tripping hazards. We advocate for slip and fall accident victims.
- Dog Bite Injury Cases: When proper precautions are not taken by a dog owner, a canine can be quite dangerous—especially to young children and older adults. If you or your loved one was harmed by a dog bite, our Mount Pleasant dog bite injury attorneys can help.
- Product Liability: As a consumer, you should not have to worry that the products that you purchase will be unreasonably hazardous for your family. Manufacturers and other corporations have a legal obligation to ensure that their products are safe. Wisconsin has a strict liability statute of defective product claims. If you or your child was harmed by a defective product, contact our Mount Pleasant product liability lawyers for immediate help.
- Medical Malpractice: Physicians, hospitals, and medical providers have a legal obligation to live up to a high standard of professional care. When they fail to do so, patients may suffer severe harm, potentially including the loss of their life. Our Mount Pleasant medical malpractice attorneys help patients and their families get justice.
- Wrongful Death: We represent grieving families in wrongful death laws. While our legal team knows that there is no legal action that could ever be enough to make right, we also know that your family needs justice and maximum financial support. Call our Mount Pleasant wrongful death lawyers today for a free, completely confidential appointment.
We Fight to Help Victims and Their Families Maximize Compensation
Under state law, injured parties can seek financial relief for both economic and non-economic losses. After an accident, you need compensation to pay bills, cover missed time at work, and to support yourself and your family. Sadly, you cannot trust the big insurance companies for guidance with your legal claim. They care about their own bottom line and they want to settle your case for less than full value. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Mt. Pleasant personal injury attorneys fight to help victims maximize their financial support. You may be able to recover settlement money for:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Hospital bills and other health costs
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative cars
- Loss of wages and future earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring or disfiguring injuries
- Long-term physical impairment
- Wrongful death of a family member
Why Rely on Our Mount Pleasant Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury law is complicated. The insurance company has well-trained professionals on its side—you need an experienced advocate in your corner. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we are more than ready to help. Among other things, our Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers are prepared to:
- Take the time to review your case during a free consultation.
- Investigate the accident—gathering information and building case.
- Handle all of the personal injury claims paperwork.
- Represent you in settlement discussions with the insurance company.
- Put together a legal plan focused on your best interests.
One-size-fits-all legal guidance is not good enough for a complex personal injury claim in Southern Wisconsin. With a record of testimonials from former clients, you can rely on our Mount Pleasant personal injury attorneys to put time, energy, and resources into your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation with A Mt. Pleasant, WI Personal Injury Lawyer
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers are aggressive and experienced advocates for victims and their loved ones. If you or your family member was severely injured in an accident, our legal team is here to help.
Contact our law firm today at 414-856-4010 to arrange a free review and assessment of your personal injury case. We are proud to provide top-quality personal injury guidance and support in Mt. Pleasant, Racine County, and throughout Southern Wisconsin.