Injured in Wisconsin? Call Our New Berlin Personal Injury Attorneys for a Free Consultation
New Berlin is a community located directly on the border of Milwaukee County and Waukesha County. A surprise to many people who are not familiar with the area, New Berlin is not pronounced with quite the same inflection as the German capital city. Some notable attractions in New Berlin include Lindner Pumpkin Farm, the Moorland Road Golf Center, and an array of local parks.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our New Berlin personal injury attorney fights tirelessly to help victims secure justice and financial support. As knowledgeable veterans of the personal injury claims process, we know how to hold insurance companies accountable. If you or someone close to you was severely injured in an accident, you need a top Wisconsin personal injury lawyer on your side. To arrange a no-fee, no-obligation review of your personal injury claim, please contact us today.
An Overview of Our New Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Injury Practice
We are proud to be Wisconsin’s premiere personal injury law firm—and we are well-positioned to represent victims and their families right in your neighborhood in New Berlin. Our founding partner Kevin R. Martin brings unique experience and expertise to the table. He is the Registered Nurse (RN) and AV Rated Preeminent personal injury lawyer in all of Wisconsin. With a team of top-rated attorneys and dedicated staff, we are ready to protect your rights and interests. We handle the full spectrum of injury and accident claims in New Berlin, including:
- Car Accidents: We have deep experience navigating the complexities of Wisconsin’s motor vehicle collision liability laws. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious crash, please do not hesitate to contact our New Berlin car accident lawyers for a free consultation.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents: Semi-truck accident claims are more complicated than other types of motor vehicle collisions. Not only are commercial trucks highly regulated, but they are often represented by aggressive insurance companies. If you were involved in a crash with a big rig, our New Berlin truck accident attorneys are ready to help.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Unfortunately, motorcyclists sometimes face unjust stereotypes from law enforcement or insurance carriers. Our New Berlin motorcycle accident attorneys fight aggressively to do what is best for injured victims and their families.
- Pedestrian and Bike Accidents: We represent pedestrians and bicyclists in personal injury claims in New Berlin. If you were hit by an oncoming car while walking or riding, we can help. Call our New Berlin pedestrian & bike accident injuries lawyers for a free consultation.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Our law firm has the knowledge and legal experience to hold negligent nursing homes and assisted care centers legally liable for abuse or neglect. If your vulnerable loved one was mistreated in one of these facilities, contact our New Berlin nursing home abuse lawyers for immediate help.
- Premises Liability Cases: Our Wisconsin personal injury law firm has extensive experience representing clients in complex premises liability. State law holds that a property owner (landlord) or a property occupier (business) may be liable for certain accidents and injuries that occur on their premises. Our New Berlin premises liability attorney handles the full range of premises cases, including negligent security claims, slip and fall accident claims, and dog bite liability lawsuits.
- Defective Product Claims: Big corporations can and should be held accountable for the harm caused by a dangerous and defective product. Similar to many other jurisdictions, Wisconsin has a strict liability law for defective product claims—meaning a corporation may bear liability even without negligence. Call our New Berlin product liability attorneys for more information.
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits: Did you or your loved one suffer harm due to negligence by a doctor, medical professional, or health provider? You have rights. Contact our New Berlin medical malpractice lawyer for a free, confidential review of your case.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing is harder than losing a family member to an accident that should have never happened. We help families navigate Wisconsin’s wrongful death laws so that they can get justice and financial support.
You Need Full Financial Compensation After a Serious Accident
After suffering a significant injury, you need access to all available financial relief so that you can pay bills and support your loved ones. Wisconsin’s personal injury laws provide victims with a path to be made “whole”—meaning you can seek compensation for the full value of your damages from the at-fault party.
However, unfortunately, many people run into a big insurance company that wants to settle their claim for less. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our New Berlin personal injury lawyers are focused on helping people secure every dollar that they deserve under the law. Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, you may be eligible to secure financial compensation for:
- Automobile repairs
- Emergency medical care
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Mental health support
- Loss of wages
- Loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent scarring
- Long-term disability
- Wrongful death
How Our New Berlin, WI Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Going through a personal injury claim is never easy. At Martin Law Office, S.C., you can rely on our experienced legal team to help simplify the process. When you contact our Wisconsin personal injury law firm, you will have a chance to consult with a New Berlin attorney who will:
- Hear your story and answer your questions about the claims process.
- Investigate your accident—gathering evidence to build a strong case.
- Advocate for you in settlement discussions with the defendant/insurer.
- Take your personal injury claim as far as required to get the best outcome.
As a trial-tested Wisconsin personal injury law firm, we are prepared to take on all types of personal injury claims. We encourage the review of client testimonials and reach out to our New Berlin personal injury attorneys directly if you have any specific questions or concerns.
Set Up a Free Case Evaluation with a New Berlin Personal Injury Lawyer
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our New Berlin personal lawyers attorneys are zealous, experienced advocates for victims and their families. Injured in a serious accident? Professional guidance and support are available. Contact us now for a free review of your case. We represent injured victims in New Berlin and throughout the wider area, including in Milwaukee County and Waukesha County.