Were You Hurt in an Accident in West Allis? Call Now for Your Free Personal Injury Consultation
A suburb of Milwaukee, West Allis got its name from a manufacturing plant that was built in the community in the early 20th century. The city grew rapidly in its early years, quickly becoming Milwaukee’s most populous suburb.
Today, West Allis has a diversified economy. It is home to many sites and attractions, including the Westallion Brewing Company, the West Allis Farmers Market, Greenfield Park, and Wisconsin State Fair Park.
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our West Allis personal injury lawyers provide zealous, results-focused legal representation to injured victims and their families. Do not go up against the big insurance companies without an experienced attorney on your side.
If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we are ready to begin advocating for your rights today. To arrange your free, fully private initial consultation with a top Wisconsin personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Cases in West Allis
Our personal injury law firm is devoted to protecting the rights of victims throughout Southern Wisconsin, including right in your neighborhood in West Allis. Our founder and managing partner Kevin R. Martin is the only Registered Nurse and AV Rated Preeminent personal injury lawyer in the entire state.
Our team of attorneys brings a wealth of commitment and a dedication to client service. No matter the cause or seriousness of your accident, our personal injury team is ready to help you find the answer. Notable examples of personal injury claims we handle in West Allis include:
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle crashes are consistently the top cause of accidental injuries in Wisconsin. We help people navigate all aspects of the claims process. Call our West Allis car accident lawyer for a free review and assessment of your case.
- Trucking Accidents: While commercial trucking companies have a heightened duty to take proper care, they too often fail to live up to the required safety standards. Our West Allis truck accident attorneys help victims hold big companies and insurers accountable.
- Motorcycle Collisions: The majority of motorcycle collisions result in an injury to the rider—sometimes a serious injury. Our West Allis motorcycle accident lawyers have the skills and legal experience to help injured riders and passengers navigate the unique issues that they are likely to face in the personal injury claims process.
- Bike Accidents: Motorists in Milwaukee County have a duty to safely share the road with cyclists. Far too many simply fail to do so. A bike collision can result in catastrophic, life-threatening injuries. If you or your loved one was struck by a vehicle while riding, our West Allis bicycle accident lawyers are here to help.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect: Assisted living facilities must protect vulnerable residents. Sadly, abuse and neglect remain a problem in Southern Wisconsin and throughout the entire country. Some studies find that 10 percent of residents face abuse or neglect in a given year. Call our West Allis nursing home abuse attorneys for immediate help.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Businesses and property owners in Wisconsin must take action to remove slipping and tripping hazards. Our West Allis slip and fall accident lawyers help victims fight for accountability and full compensation.
- Premises Liability: Beyond slip and fall accidents, we handle the full range of other premises liability cases in West Allis, including negligence security lawsuits, improper maintenance cases, and dog bite injuries.
- Product Liability: A corporation can be held legally responsible for harm caused by dangerous and defective products. These are among the most complex personal injury cases. Our experienced West Allis product liability lawyer is ready to help.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health providers must provide adequate care. When patient harm occurs because of a poor case, they may be held legally through a Wisconsin medical malpractice claim.
- Wrongful Death: With compassion, sensitivity, and a devotion to justice, our law firm represents grieving in malpractice claims. If you lost a loved one because of negligence, contact our West Allis wrongful death lawyers for a free, confidential consultation.
We Help Injured Victims Secure the Compensation that they Deserve
In Wisconsin, injured victims have the right to seek compensation for the full extent of their damages from the at-fault party and/or their insurance carrier. Unfortunately, many people struggle to get access to the full financial support that they deserve after a serious accident. Insurance companies are aggressive.
They try to pay out as little as possible. At Martin Law Office, S.C., our West Allis personal injury lawyers fight hard to maximize our client’s settlement or verdict. You may be able to recover financial relief for:
- Property losses, including vehicle damage
- Ambulance costs and emergency medical care
- Hospital bills and other health-related expenses
- Loss of wages and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and mental distress
- Scarring, disfigurement, or disability
- Wrongful death of a close family member
You Can Rely on Our West Allis, WI Personal Injury Attorneys
Following a serious accident, it is normal to feel stressed out and overwhelmed by the situation. At Martin Law Office, S.C., we are here to simplify the claims process—ensuring that our clients have the resources they need for justice. Among other things, our West Allis personal injury lawyers will:
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain your legal options.
- Investigate your accident, gathering the evidence needed to establish liability.
- Connect with you with the right medical care and organize your medical records.
- Handle all legal correspondence, including negotiations with insurers.
- Build a comprehensive personal injury strategy focused on getting you results.
As every accident in Wisconsin involves its own unique set of facts, it is imperative that you have an attorney who will invest time and resources into your case. With a history of client testimonials, injured victims trust our West Allis personal injury attorneys for personalized representation.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a West Allis Personal Injury Lawyer
At Martin Law Office, S.C., our West Allis personal injury lawyers are reliable, experienced, and knowledgeable advocates for victims and their families. If you have questions about the legal process, we are here as a resource. Contact us here or give us a call at 414-856-4010 to set up a free initial. We represent injured victims in West Allis and throughout Milwaukee County.