Michael J. Jassak
Michael J. Jassak received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Marquette University in 1975, and his Juris Doctor degree, Cum Laude, from Marquette University Law School in 1978.
Michael is certified by NBLSC as a Board Certified Trial and Pretrial Advocate and has been selected for inclusion in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers Edition from 2005 to present. Michael has extensive civil jury trial experience and has successfully negotiated thousands of personal injury claims throughout the State of Wisconsin.
Michael is an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Marquette University Law School where he has taught since 1988. Michael is committed to using his experience and expertise to advance the claims of his clients who have suffered injuries or death as a result of the carelessness of third parties.
Michael was a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin Judicial Independence Committee (1986-89) was the Chairman of the Public Image Committee (2004-2009), and is a member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Trained By The American Arbitration Association
- Board Certified Trial and Pretrial Advocate, National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor cum laude – 1978
- Marquette University
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2013-present
- Selected for Inclusion in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers Edition from 2005 to present
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the Marquette University Law School since 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin Judicial Independence Committee, Member, 1986 – 1989
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Milwaukee County Bar Association, Member
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Public Image Committee, Chairman, 2004 – 2009