Do I Need a Lawyer if my insurance company is handling my Car Accident Case?

September 21 , 2017 | Car Accidents

Yes. Usually after a car accident you receive a call from a claims adjuster with the insurance company. The claims adjuster sounds very friendly and seems like they are there to help you. However, the claims adjuster works for the insurance company, not you. Your car accident attorney works for you, not the insurance company. The car accident lawyers at Martin Law Office work for you to maximize your recovery and minimize your losses.